oh high quality designer replica handbags yeah

replica louis vuitton bags Little Black Dress
I wasn going to do a birthday post But now I am. Everyone else has been getting in on the act!!
Happy birthday July babies! July truly is the best month to be born specifically on the 16th (hey birthday buddies). There been three people I know of due to give birth this month and not one of them succeeded in having a child replica louis vuitton bags on my birthday, including K Middy. I very disappointed and I hope you are all taking note in preparation for next year.
This year I wasn even at home replica louis vuitton bags on my birthday, I was on the final day of a hen weekend in Marbella. We had a fab weekend, the Hen got a good send off and we all got some colour about us. I sporting a glow but not a serious sun tan as such. It ok though, I have Ibiza to work on that in September!!
Once I got back from Marbs, I had a busy few days with family. My main birthday present for this year aaa replica designer handbags from my folks was to be a purse to match my handbag. To be a Princess it pretty much essential to be a bit spoiled, so I was doing my bit and being a lot spoiled! I was pretty disappointed when I went to the Louis Vuitton shop, in Edinburgh, with mum and dad in tow, for them not to have the purse I wanted in stock. I say disappointed and mean ready for slitting my wrists. I a bit dramatic like that. Anyway, the girl in the shop was lovely and ordered it in, saying it be around 10 days before it arrived.
You can just imagine my excitement when last Wednesday they rang to say it had arrived already!! So I made a 1:1 replica handbags quick trek through on Saturday morning to pick up my new baby.
As you all know, I love a good bargain and do my clothes shopping on the High Street however everyone loves an expensive treat. Hands down, shopping in Louis Vuitton is the best shopping experience I ever had. Just by walking up to the door and having it answered for you, you instantly feel special, to Louis Vuitton Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh bliss Some time later, I left with my special carrier bag containing my treasure. Obviously, I had a play about with a couple of bags while I was Fake Louis Vuitton Replica Bags there It be rude not to.
After best half hour of shopping ever I met my big sister for a lovely lunch and catch up at Jamie Oliver at the Assembly Rooms. I never even made it to Jamie Oliver in Glasgow so it was a new experience and one that I definitely be repeating. Gorgeous restaurant but could do with some air fake louis bag con! The busier it got, the hotter it got and the sleepier we both got. The food was totally delicious although we had to wait for aaaaaaages fake designer bags between our starters and our mains. Our waiter was very lovely and had some good chat. I like a waiter that can cheap louis vuitton bags from china uk give good chat. Safe to say we were both stuffed, and my stomach was lined for the night ahead!
After my big lunch, I hopped a train back to Glasgow to get ready for a night out with some of my bestest girlies. I did sort of have a plan of where I wanted to go but it fell through, so I left planning up to the one and only Jacqui O. (No, not that Jacqui O My Jacqui O). It was a surprise! Yes, you guessed it, I love surprises. Particularly good surprises! Bad surprises, not so much. I was presented with a massive, light up Girl badge but I forgot it on my way out the door to the taxi. I swear I actually forgot it!! But that ok, the girls had brought reinforcements with them. Noticing the extra bag Jacqui was carrying, getting out the taxi at Byres Road, I asked what was in it and the reply was keys, make up, phone eh keys, make up Right.
We got to Ashton Lane, and Designer Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags after a looonnnnnggggg walk along the cobbles in high heels (to be clear I was the one keeping people vertical, despite wearing quite massive heels myself) we made it to the stepsand we were booked into The Grosvenor. Comfy seats, amazing cocktails (Martini Royale proved to be lethal), awesome tunes and I was later presented with birthday cake just as one of my favourite songs started perfect timing! They let the cake out the bag sorry couldn resist. And candles, a little to my dismay, displaying my age myactual age. Oh high quality designer replica handbags yeah, and banners on our table and number stickers to stick on to me telling everyone just how old I am (26 and proud, baby!). The guys in The Grosvenor are lovely and look after you any time you go in, but they were fab on Saturday and I just want to say thank you for making my birthday night special. Gold stars all round!
We then carefully made our way back along the killer cobbles to go into town, for a quick one in The Social as it was completely mobbed and a tad on the sweaty side. Bleurgh! Then a short walk along toOne Up for a few drinks and a boogie til the wee small ones. Properly a brilliant night and thank you to my girls for coming out with me!

Now, if you on Twitter with me you might have seen my late night snaps of my new LBD. I forgot about pictures before I went out so thankfully I was still looking ok, albeit tired, at 3am when the pics got taken! I been on that internet again looking for inspiration and found a new on ASOS. It from John Zack and is amazing. Slit almost to my navel, but not quite, covered by lace and backless. I not sure what I been looking for, but what I found cheap replica handbags was a new LBD and I absolutely love it. Together with my hair up (thank you Jacqui) and my sexy red patent heels, it was just the perfect outfit. I also had a gorgeous clutch from Honey Boutique one of my other favourite shops in the world. However, for those not on Twitter, here is my new LBD:. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

however the tickets for that event are still good so

indoor retail and child care can also open up to a

several pieces of pending legislation have been